I really should get a b-links blog going. In the meantime:
- No G5 Powerbooks anytime soon. They’re too hot. (OW! My thigh!) As a G4 TiBook owner, I can tell you that if Apple thinks these things are hot, they must be melting the flesh from engineers’ bones.
- On the bright side, free iPhoto book shipping.
- Pericles, Prince of Tired Plots. Via everywhere.
- Daily Reasons to Dispatch Bush. Courtesy of McSweeney’s.
- Developing with web standards. Excellent best practices white paper.
- A Better Tighty Whitey. Poorly named article on designing a better intelligence brief for the government.
- Frazz. Is this or is this not Bill Watterson’s work? Either way, it’s cool.