Justine Larbalestier, 2013

Justine Larbalestier 2014

Justine still loved the 2008 version of her site, but wanted to refresh and update it a little. We decided to keep the background, which had become a signature look for her, and give the main content more contrast. We rethought the navigation entirely and replaced some of the … [Read more...]

Texas A&M University at Qatar conference network

Sponsor logo documentation

I had worked with Texas A&M University at Qatar before to set up last-minute sites for events. We agreed that this was not the ideal process, and they set aside some time for me to create a better solution. We set up a new multisite network and created a sample site with … [Read more...]

FAZD: National Center for Foreign Animal and Zoonotic Disease Defense


FAZD, a part of Texas A&M's AgriLife division, is a research center focusing on animal disease. In addition to the usual news and informational pages, the site needed to showcase the Center's research projects, tools (the finished results of past research projects, like … [Read more...]

Texas A&M University Writing Center


When I was hired in 2007, the Writing Center had a complex site built in Mambo. It that hadn't been updated in a while. Only the director felt comfortable adding anything, and we had forty-odd enthusiastic students who could contribute -- if only they knew how. I updated the to … [Read more...]