I don’t think I made any last year. I knew I wanted to finish a novel draft, which I did. Everything else was kind of fluid.
- Tone down the perfectionism. I don’t have to be the bestest at everything, especially when I’m trying to be two things at once.
- Finish the current novel draft.
- Revise the last one.
- Don’t fuck up the day job.
- Remember to get up and move now and then.
- Read and return all these borrowed books that are piled up…
- Remember that the phone is better than email and IM for keeping in touch.