Stacks and the Dock
- Prevent Stacks from changing docked folder icons (when alphabetized)
- Prevent Stacks from changing docked folder icons (when sorted by date)
- One way to put Stacks to good use — group applications into folders and use the Dock as a launcher. Clever.
- How to tweak the Dock’s color
- Get the app indicator triangles back
- Dock Doctor widget lets you switch between the 2D and 3D Docks
- lots more Dock mods
Menu bar shenanigans
Non-transparent mod for Leopard’s new menubar“:http://www.tuaw.com/2007/06/15/non-transparent-mod-for-leopards-new-menubar/ [ETA: this was an early hack that doesn’t work in the final version of Leopard. Sadness. Woe.]
- OpaqueMenuBar — does work with the final release. Joy!