Content Strategy for WordPress
A short book on WordPress tactics for implementing your content strategy
- evaluating your site with a content audit
- content modeling to create structured content
- providing context-aware content like related posts and contextual sidebars
- rearranging content for mobile layouts
- creating a better authoring experience, with clutter-free editing screens, inline help, and a style guide right in the dashboard
- workflows and email notifications
- sharing data with RSS feeds and a REST API
- ...and more
or buy it from...
WordPress for Web Developers
Looking for something a little more technical?
This professional-level introduction to WordPress includes...
- an intro to theme and plugin development
- an in-depth look at the administration screens
- tips for importing content from other platforms
- maintenance and security guidelines