The Texas A&M campus at Qatar had been up and running with WordPress for a while, but they needed a review of their custom theme. Its developers had, as it turned out, done a lot of things on the checklist of what not to do. The theme included the complete source code of four plugins, some without attribution, all of which were by this time very outdated. I removed the code and installed the plugins, which will now prompt the site’s owners for updates. TimThumb was included, and has now been replaced by WordPress’s native image resize functions — which makes the home page slideshow faster to load and easier to maintain. I fixed some basic SEO problems, like a missing <title> tag on the home page, and generally cleaned up the code, including a lot of inline CSS.